What's new

OneShotConcentrate.co.uk is now live.

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

Just a quick one to let you all know our new website for DIY one shots is now live.

We have lots planned for this site so be sure to check back often. Some nice features of this site include:

- Apple Pay, card payments, paypal.
- £2.99 first class shipping (free over £35)
- 10% off (use code POTV)
- nice and simple, easy to navigate.

I have raided my recipe book and have a shit load of awesome flavours that will be going live between now and Christmas.

Website is currently live and ready to use....

www.oneshotconcentrate.co.uk

£2.99 for postage that is outrageous I won't be shopping here haha may just place an order when current stocks reduce slightly lol

2 words @Dripworx "The Sinner"

Ps site looks good will you be putting all the diy stuff from Dripworx on there?

Hi mate, re stock on everything this week and some more flavours going up :)

All that will be available on this site is flavour concentrates, nothing more.

The reasoning is mainly because I want to keep the postage as a flat rate (large letter size) which is cheaper.

There are many places that are much cheaper for bottles and VG etc so there is zero point in me trying to compete for that :)

"quailty one shots". it should be "quality",shouldn't it?

I don't know what you mean?! I just changed lol. You're Italian and I'm English and you are better at spotting spelling mistakes than me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ps. This is another reason to have the one shots separate EU and international shipping (around a tenner, or just under I believe) ;)

@Dripworx will we need to make a new account and will the empty bottles be on this site or the other one lol

Hi mate, all that's on this site is one shots, nothing else, just flavours :)

No need to make an account if you don't want to, there will be no beans and you can just checkout as a guest if you like mate.

Back
Top Bottom