What's new

Notice of closure.

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

Just a quick one to let you all know, the dripworx site will be closing on Monday morning and will re open on Thursday evening.

Any orders placed between now and when the site closes will be posted as usual on Monday.

Don't forget about our discount we have running at the moment for 30% off guest liquids*, cotton, wire and pre made coils. This code ends at midnight on Sunday. The code is BIGTHIRTY and there is no minimum spend required. Many products are now sold out but there is also LOADS left in stock :)

*there seems to be some confusion over what guest liquids are, so il just clear that up now - it's pretty much anything that's not made by us. Aka, USA liquids, other UK brands and Malaysian liquids.

Apologies for any inconvenience cause by the site closure in advance!

Have a great weekend :)

Lee

Our website link - www.dripworx.co.uk

Fuck me, you really could have worded the title of this better, was about to seriously abuse the credit card on unibase!!!

Fuck me, you really could have worded the title of this better, was about to seriously abuse the credit card on unibase!!!

Haha il bare that in mind for future if we have a quiet week. Il pretend we are closing for good and then change my mind a week later? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Haha il bare that in mind for future if we have a quiet week. Il pretend we are closing for good and then change my mind a week later? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
It would probably work!!! Not sure i would risk running out of unibase [emoji6]

Haha, we're going nowhere don't worry [emoji51][emoji51]

You say that now....

Good luck with the operation man. Hope it all goes well and you manage to get back to your old self asap.

You won't be the same in a dress. ☹️

Back
Top Bottom