What's new

New discount code!

@cliveh2 - thanks for the order dude but has your post code changed over night or are you possibly the worst person ever at filling out address details? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

@cliveh2 - thanks for the order dude but has your post code changed over night or are you possibly the worst person ever at filling out address details? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Possibly the worst person at filling out details, what have i fucked up now?

Don't have a clue how i did that, i am not even drunk [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Glad you noticed, thanks mate

Don't have a clue how i did that, i am not even drunk [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Glad you noticed, thanks mate

I have a marker on your account to check all details before printing the invoice, FYI you're the only customer that has that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

@Dripworx i really have screwed up this order, it's not showing on ny account
What have i done now?

You used a "racing email address" I don't think anyone could fuck up a order more if they tried. You need to put the crack pipe down mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't worry it's all been corrected and will ship out today [emoji51][emoji51]

You used a "racing email address" I don't think anyone could fuck up a order more if they tried. You need to put the crack pipe down mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't worry it's all been corrected and will ship out today [emoji51][emoji51]
It was late, i'm stupid etc etc
Thank mate
[emoji106] [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom