What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

images.jpeg

About time u release a new run of juice when I get paid :2thumbsup: normally is during the month when I’m skint

Wasn’t supposed to be released until vape expo but thought I’d put a cheeky few bottles up before [emoji16]

Will we receive a email when they are released on the site mate

Yeah for sure mate, I plan on doing some type of launch offer with them anyways! Not sure what yet but there will be a special offer deal when they go live :)

Yeah for sure mate, I plan on doing some type of launch offer with them anyways! Not sure what yet but there will be a special offer deal when they go live :)
Will they be the same size bottles as the shortfills

Tank friendly then how come u went for a 70/30 If u don’t mind me asking and will they be a permanent line

Yeah here to stay so long as they are popular :)

They just tasted better at 70vg to be honest, they are quite rich and creamy flavours as they are and the 80vg samples I made up tasted just a bit heavy, worked better at 70vg for me so we decided to go with that! I wanted them to be rich and creamy but not sickly. There is plenty of milkshake flavours that I absolutely love by other brands but I couldn’t vape them all day.

Back
Top Bottom