What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

I know which of these 2 i prefer [emoji6]
Extra Flavour shot CC is the absolute tits and 0 calories to boot [emoji7]
1493293956814.jpeg
20170423_144751.jpg

Peaches and cream 4week steepand it is absolutely gorgeous[emoji100][emoji100][emoji100], so happy i took a punt on this.
20170424_190731.jpg

Just caved in and bought a uni base steap treats, question tho I didn't buy a nic shot cos I have some 7.2 Nic, do I just ad the 2 ml nice to make it 3mg it's my first time buying it

Just caved in and bought a uni base steap treats, question tho I didn't buy a nic shot cos I have some 7.2 Nic, do I just ad the 2 ml nice to make it 3mg it's my first time buying it

you'll wanna add 2.5ml of nic and 7.5ml of vg

You don't have to use the nicotine shots at all mate, they are simply there as an option :)

If you have your own nicotine that's perfectly fine, FYI the amount needed to be added to make 3mg would be 2.4ml nicotine and 7.6ml VG :)

You could also just add 10ml VG if you vape zero nicotine.

Hope this helps! They are really designed to be universal, hence the name Unibase - you can easily mix them to various strengths with very little effort and minimal steep time :)

You don't have to use the nicotine shots at all mate, they are simply there as an option :)

If you have your own nicotine that's perfectly fine, FYI the amount needed to be added to make 3mg would be 2.4ml nicotine and 7.6ml VG :)

You could also just add 10ml VG if you vape zero nicotine.

Hope this helps! They are really designed to be universal, hence the name Unibase - you can easily mix them to various strengths with very little effort and minimal steep time :)

Cheers, I just usually put 2 ml in when I bought ore made juice at zero nic didn't know about the vg bit [emoji23][emoji106]

when uk mail decide to deliver my steep treats, will it need steeping, should have been delivered yesterday but they had a problem so delivery was push back but i had to go work

Hey guys, just a quick post to let you know....

From now on, we will be including a free random 10ml 0mg sample with any order of two or more bottles of UniBase* [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

No code, notes or anything else needed. They will just be chucked In your parcel by default!

*subject to stock levels, first come first serve basis.

I'd just like to make this point clear from the start, this isn't a invitation to pick a free sample. This is a flavour chosen at random by us.

If you leave notes asking for certain things you will get fuck all [emoji16][emoji16][emoji106]

I'd just like to make this point clear from the start, this isn't a invitation to pick a free sample. This is a flavour chosen at random by us.

If you leave notes asking for certain things you will get fuck all [emoji16][emoji16][emoji106]

so that note for 120ml samples of each mixed slushie and grape escape , was pointless then? damn ;)

Back
Top Bottom