What's new

Easter weekend releases

images

Just having a little stock take then il close the site and start listing them, will tag everyone soon as I know a exact time it will re open :)

@gazlynn
@Cn1234
@Pittard9
@jj87
@tootingyoda
@Vaped Crusader
@norwichvaper78
@TartanSpartan
@weepapagirlrappers

Should be re open and stocked within half hour.

Things to mention, the newsletter will go into detail later so il cut the crap and get to the point.

In short - we registered for VAT a couple weeks back which was compulsory, we are not putting our prices up at all. However, we can no longer swallow the half price postage under £30. This will affect hardly anyone because 90% of orders are over £30 and will get free postage, we won't be changing that at all.

Postage under £30 - £3.99 next day UK mail.

Postage over £30 - free UK mail next day.

We are now closed until Tuesday, so all orders placed between then and now will go out on Tuesday, we have no collections on bank holidays or weekends and I have eggs to eat anyways.

The discount code that's going out on the newsletter later is -

EASTER25
25% off all unibase
No minimum spend
Offer expires midnight Monday.

First dibs for all POTV members, the newsletter is not being sent until later this evening.

- I'm not just saying it, there is seriously seriously limited stock on one shots and the summer nights range.

@Pittard9 the bottles I agreed with you, just purchase the unicorn bottles and leave a note explaining to swap them for 60ml bottles - we can sort those for you for the same prices £0.80 including caps :)

I hope you guys all have a great Easter break [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom