What's new

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

Hmm, haven't been around here for a long time and it seems things have changed!

Is the only way to create a new account to place an order first? Also, is there a deadline for transferring the points across?

it's just how the new site provider works unfortunately, on completing your first order you can create an account, Dripworx has all the points logged and can transfer them to your new account

Hmm, haven't been around here for a long time and it seems things have changed!

Is the only way to create a new account to place an order first? Also, is there a deadline for transferring the points across?

Hi mate, yeah unfortunately that's the only way to make an account. Believe me if there was a way to transfer the accounts I would have done it, it's a bloody job and a half sorting all these point out [emoji23]

No, there is no time limit on points, I have a text file saved on a hard drive and also a paper copy that I am working from. Just a case of adding them on for you when you have a account. I have done the bulk of them now and there isn't many left so at this stage I'm waiting until there is blocks of ten or so customers to sort out and then spending half hour at a time sorting them :)

it's just how the new site provider works unfortunately, on completing your first order you can create an account, Dripworx has all the points logged and can transfer them to your new account

Hi mate, yeah unfortunately that's the only way to make an account. Believe me if there was a way to transfer the accounts I would have done it, it's a bloody job and a half sorting all these point out [emoji23]

No, there is no time limit on points, I have a text file saved on a hard drive and also a paper copy that I am working from. Just a case of adding them on for you when you have a account. I have done the bulk of them now and there isn't many left so at this stage I'm waiting until there is blocks of ten or so customers to sort out and then spending half hour at a time sorting them :)

Thanks guys :2thumbsup:

Haha it's ok dude, first order on the new website it's no drama :)
Got the refund through a day or 2 later and the nectar arrived during the week, cheers.

By the way, any reason the Chronic Cookie is only available as a concentrate now? I only ever got one bottle but it was lovely and I can't be bothered with concentrates these days.

Got the refund through a day or 2 later and the nectar arrived during the week, cheers.

By the way, any reason the Chronic Cookie is only available as a concentrate now? I only ever got one bottle but it was lovely and I can't be bothered with concentrates these days.

No worries mate, it takes a couple of days to go back on your card :)

The flavours that are concentrate only are because they weren't very popular in the shops that we supply to. It's pretty difficult to keep everyone happy but I try my best :)

Back
Top Bottom