What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Came in yesterday so mixed up and have stashed it away for a couple days before the vape test but by the smell and taste test so far it should be very nice.
IMG_1933.JPG

Well after fubaring the original mix, am going to see if I can rescue it with the left over cream & vanilla. Was surprised the cake part was as mellow as it was as normally find cake/biscuits overpowering but think I have a low tolerance to Strawberry as even at less than half the suggested it still tastes strong. Hoping the cream/vanilla will reduce the sticky glaze as well. Teach me to do my mixing in private!!!
It's still vapable but hopefully be better than it is.

Aware of my tardiness, I finally found a window to spend a bit of time dedicated to mixing a few batches last night. As the hour was very very late decided to wait until this morn to have a little dabble of the strawberry slider, breaking in the captain with a tsunami 24 hat.

Finally a strawberry based flavour that isn't disappointing and has me running for the hills. Looking forward to seeing how it develops over the coming days. Cheers mate.

Now, how long do I need to leave that double dunk? :)

Back
Top Bottom