What's new

DRIPWORX - JustWorx ADV range £5.99 50ml shortfill.

@itscostingme sorry I didn't answer your question, you will need to add 5ml of 72mg nicotine and then 5ml of plain VG to end up with 60ml at 6mg :)

Been a while but a cheeky order placed for 4 of these new juices, plus my Canadian Bright Leaf.

I take it they are ready to vape Lee ? Don't require a spell in the cupboard ?

They are certainly aimed at being good to go mate, they have all had two weeks before being bottled.

Being new flavours, I'd suggest giving them a bash and see how you go. If you are underwhelmed then perhaps stick them away for another week after the nic has gone in.

I personally think they taste great from the off but that's of course subjective :)

I'm sure everyone that's ordered some will chime in with their findings once they start arriving!

They are certainly aimed at being good to go mate, they have all had two weeks before being bottled.

Being new flavours, I'd suggest giving them a bash and see how you go. If you are underwhelmed then perhaps stick them away for another week after the nic has gone in.

I personally think they taste great from the off but that's of course subjective :)

I'm sure everyone that's ordered some will chime in with their findings once they start arriving!

Good stuff, looking forward to trying them

Back
Top Bottom