What's new

Dripworx concentrates, what's coming?

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

I wanted to post up a little info on some concentrates we will be releasing over the coming weeks, a little info on them and a bit of background.

A handful of you have spoken with me personally over the last year or so regarding mixing over PM, a few of you have asked us for this - so here goes...

Background - im unsure how other vendors work, it may just be that i am overly fussy in general, the way i like to work when making a new flavour is to jot down what im thinking of making first, so... for a example, lets say were planning on making something simple like a strawberry cake. My note pad would be along the lines of -

Strawberry
Cake
Vanilla
Sweetner

This would be my starting point, from here on... alot of people tend to experiment by mixing these standard flavours together. For me, the flavours off the shelf never taste quite how i want them to taste, so... il first look at strawberry and blend multiple strawberry flavourings together to get that individual flavour how i like it, then il move onto the cake and the others one by one. After this, i am then left with 4 individual flavours that to me, are "just right". I have simply named them DW1 DW2 DW3 etc (dripworx1, dripworx2 etc).

Il then blend together those four DW flavours to make the final strawberry cake recipe. So, the end recipe although its actually 4 flavours, it contains possibly 16-20 different concentrates, depending on how many flavours make up those DW flavours.

Sorry for the long explination but i wanted to explain to those of you exactly what we are looking into releasing.

So for some examples, we could start with some basics.. strawberry, blueberry, #cream base, tobacco base, cake base, etc. This would allow the home mixers to use our concentrates to create your own dripworx themed liquids.

We would just stick to 10ml sizes for these to start with and price them based on the going rate of 10ml of capella or similar concentrates.

Il be adding a recipe section onto the dripworx website and plan on updating with weekly recipies, maybe a weekly deal could be put together with a recipe card and all the required concentrates to make said recipie at a discounted price.

Intrest?

I like the idea Lee, but for me I think I'd prefer you expanding the range of pre blended concentrates. I'd personally much rather mix up a good one shot than have to mess around mixing single concentrates to make a final flavour, I like to leave that to the experts.

Like i say, that's just my personal opinion so I'm sorry if I've pissed on your fire already [emoji853]

I like the idea Lee, but for me I think I'd prefer you expanding the range of pre blended concentrates. I'd personally much rather mix up a good one shot than have to mess around mixing single concentrates to make a final flavour, I like to leave that to the experts.

Like i say, that's just my personal opinion so I'm sorry if I've pissed on your fire already [emoji853]
I get that mate, and we will be adding lots more to the one shot range [emoji3]

Also, thats the exact reason why i posted this... before i spend alot of time getting these into production i wanted to gauge intrest, if the majority would rather have the one shots... thats what we will do [emoji4]

For me, I just prefer to be able to knock up a mix in minutes that has been created by a master juice blender (I've just given you that awesome title).

I made that TeaTime concentrate into 200mls of juice in no time, and for someone like me working 12 hours a day and getting home to kids and general life I don't really find the time for anything more than that.

The TeaTime is bang on by the way! Needs a little bit more time in the steeper box but it's very nice already.

I've faffed with mixing it's a nice little hobby.

But I'm solely doing one-shoters time/space wasted juice mess labels notes...etc

Must admit I'm more of a one shot man myself as well . I like the idea but given the choice I would go with a good one shot every time. But I'm sure all the blenders would love it

I'd be interested in this as I prefer to mix from scratch. I like to tailor mixes to my own tastes.

one shots for me would be the way to go.....I have already added two different flavour concentrates on two different mixes using your watermelon freezie cos I got bored with it...lol
But whilst this can be good for discovering stuff...its also a pain and costs

The idea of a pre-mixed and complex lime or cake or strawberry etc, is very interesting.

Thanks for the tips on your method. That's even more interesting!

100% on board mate. Right up my street and exactly the same mixing technique as me!
Would be great to have base flavours already in place and save soo much time (and money [emoji6]) for me anyway [emoji23]

Really really like how this could go!!!

Back
Top Bottom