What's new

DRIPWORX - Christmas Ltd edition flavours

The Brittle really does smell amazing, it arrived today and I can't wait to try it...such a cute little pack of Lovehearts too -- perfect, thank you very much! [emoji4]

@Lee, please could you give me some advice? I have a 15ml tester of 72mg nic salts in VG; if I add 10ml of that, and one of the 10ml 15mg nic shots to your yummy base, it would make 8.7mg altogether wouldn't it (a total of 870mg of nic in 100ml of liquid)?

I've not tried the salts before, but I've heard they're ideal for higher strength liquids (to make it last a bit longer!) and I can always mix it with another bottle made up to be weaker with normal 72mg nic and plain VG if it's too strong for me is my thinking.

One other thing: I just logged in and my Loyalty Points are still showing as 14, hope you didn't give my beans to someone else! [emoji33]

The Brittle really does smell amazing, it arrived today and I can't wait to try it...such a cute little pack of Lovehearts too -- perfect, thank you very much! [emoji4]

@Lee, please could you give me some advice? I have a 15ml tester of 72mg nic salts in VG; if I add 10ml of that, and one of the 10ml 15mg nic shots to your yummy base, it would make 8.7mg altogether wouldn't it (a total of 870mg of nic in 100ml of liquid)?

I've not tried the salts before, but I've heard they're ideal for higher strength liquids (to make it last a bit longer!) and I can always mix it with another bottle made up to be weaker with normal 72mg nic and plain VG if it's too strong for me is my thinking.

One other thing: I just logged in and my Loyalty Points are still showing as 14, hope you didn't give my beans to someone else! [emoji33]

Hey mate,

If you go through checkout, stick something random in your cart... when you get to the end and attempt to use your beans are they showing up there?

I’m sorry I won’t be much help on mathematics this evening, I had my wisdom teeth out today and I still feel like I have no clue what’s going on [emoji23][emoji23]

Hey mate,

If you go through checkout, stick something random in your cart... when you get to the end and attempt to use your beans are they showing up there?

I’m sorry I won’t be much help on mathematics this evening, I had my wisdom teeth out today and I still feel like I have no clue what’s going on [emoji23][emoji23]

Yay, thanks Lee, that's better! Sorry to hear about the teeth, hope you're feeling less tender by Xmas dinner [emoji8]
Try flicking it :)2
Dirty boy! [emoji38]

I bottled out of making it really strong and mixed up a 30ml tester at 7.2mg with 10% distilled water so I could use it in a tank...you've outdone yourself Lee, it's soooo nice! [emoji7]

Hope you're having a really good one sweetheart [emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom