What's new

DRIPWORX - Christmas Ltd edition flavours

I cracked under the pressure of the discount code too! A festive treat of 3 bottles of Brittle will be coming my way [emoji4]

I did notice I only had 14 reward points (or whatever they're called now); thought I would've had more than that as I don't think I've ever used any...have the beans all been transferred over from the old accounts yet Lee? (Just to make things clear to other Apes: no, sadly I'm not the person with 70 quids worth [emoji1])

I’m not 100% sure if yours have been mate, I should have thought yours is still on the list to do if you only had 14. Il have a look on Monday and get back to you :)

Not everyone’s is done yet still, around 80% of them are though :)

I hope you enjoy your Christmas treat [emoji16][emoji16]

Only just ordered both of these today, Tight bastard + Christmas discount = No Brainer.
Thought i'd try a JustWorx Caramel Cheesecake as well for the crack, don't know what to expect just know it will be tasty as.

I hope you enjoy them buddy! Be sure to come back and let us know what the verdict is! [emoji16][emoji16]

I cracked under the pressure of the discount code too! A festive treat of 3 bottles of Brittle will be coming my way [emoji4]

I did notice I only had 14 reward points (or whatever they're called now); thought I would've had more than that as I don't think I've ever used any...have the beans all been transferred over from the old accounts yet Lee? (Just to make things clear to other Apes: no, sadly I'm not the person with 70 quids worth [emoji1])

Hey @cindy99 I have done your beans this morning :)

Bloody fast service for 2nd class post!
Opened the brittle already, but whats going on with the double dip?
Kids said it was like that when wife opened the envelope!!!
20171220_195252~2.jpg

yeah mate.. to be fair.. you blowing the postie or summat to get super speedy delivery times?

I only ordered like 44 hours ago. I think. dunno I was drunk. but it's quick

yeah mate.. to be fair.. you blowing the postie or summat to get super speedy delivery times?

I only ordered like 44 hours ago. I think. dunno I was drunk. but it's quick
Postie is now my brother in law so that helps, ( last one was sacked for helping himself to the post)

Haha you lie like a cheap rug. I don’t even like those so I wouldn’t have eaten it [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom