What's new

DRIPWORX - Christmas Ltd edition flavours

Just to let you know @Dripworx, the Brittle is great too! I can’t put it down...obviously not helped by having a new set up to play with too [emoji16]

Just throwing my 2p in there, i am loving the struffoli, great depth of flavour and as for the cherry i am just getting a nice subtle hint on the exhale
Good work lee!!!

Awesome stuff, yeah I agree it’s just right on the end isn’t it!

Pleased you’re enjoying them mate, let me know how you find the other!

Just to let you know @Dripworx, the Brittle is great too! I can’t put it down...obviously not helped by having a new set up to play with too [emoji16]

Good stuff mate! Hardly anyone I spoke to even knew what brittle was lol. It’s like I’m the only person in the world that’s heard of it [emoji23][emoji23]

Seen your setup mate, fucking nice that is! Is it the squonk version?

Yes mate, loving it. Really well made as you’d expect from DotMod. Bottle is great but you only get one with it so I might need to try and sort a replacement just in case. Only slight negative is that it’s a bit left handed with the position of the squonk hole. I can do it right handed, Just means holding it a bit different to normal.

Awesome stuff, yeah I agree it’s just right on the end isn’t it!

Pleased you’re enjoying them mate, let me know how you find the other!
If it tastes as good as it smells should be stunning!!!
Will be giving it a try as soon as i get round to cleaning and rewicking the squonk, so probably sunday night.
Can't believe these have not sold out yet?

If it tastes as good as it smells should be stunning!!!
Will be giving it a try as soon as i get round to cleaning and rewicking the squonk, so probably sunday night.
Can't believe these have not sold out yet?

Yeah me too mate, couple of the shops that usually have a handful have yet to order so I expect they will go from having plenty in stock to sold out pretty quickly when they order :)

I hope you like the brittle! [emoji16][emoji16]

Yeah me too mate, couple of the shops that usually have a handful have yet to order so I expect they will go from having plenty in stock to sold out pretty quickly when they order :)

I hope you like the brittle! [emoji16][emoji16]
I hope so too, got me worried now its half full of cheese and onion!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Think i may have to go and try it now!!!

Had to go and try the brittle.....
Bit of a head rush ( didn't shake properly) and a used wick but didn't get any c&o coming through!
So far so good [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom