What's new

DRIPWORX - Bank holiday dealzzzzz

It's 13.30 he's in the pub mate [emoji482][emoji23]
Good, he won't notice that my post code is wrong on that order then!
Don't know how i do it, i have an account set up so dont even have to put an address in ( checked paypal and that is correct)

Good, he won't notice that my post code is wrong on that order then!
Don't know how i do it, i have an account set up so dont even have to put an address in ( checked paypal and that is correct)

It's EE on the end isn't it mate?
IMG_1456.jpg

It is mate yes, i really dont know how i did that. Think i am going to phone orders in or just drive down and make an order!
Moron, i was expecting worse [emoji6]

Haha no worries il change it mate. I have no idea how you do it either to be honest, everyone makes mistakes now and again but every fucking order? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Haha no worries il change it mate. I have know idea how you do it either to be honest, everyone makes mistakes now and again but every fucking order? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks mate, I'm just "special" i guess [emoji23]

Hi guys,

A bank holiday wouldn't be a bank holiday without a cheeky little promo.

So, this bank holiday weekend.... treat yourself to any of our awesome Eliquids or one shots and have 25% off, on us.

As always, it's FREE SHIPPING for orders over £35 (after discount).

Get em' before they are gone [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Use code - BANKHOL at checkout.
No minimum spend required
Offer expires midnight bank holiday Monday.
Excludes nicotine shots.
Offer not valid with reward beanzzzzz.

Heads up for POTV before the newsletter goes out tomorrow, as we don't have a massive amount in stock still.

Have a great weekend guys [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji108]

www.dripworx.co.uk
Hi mate what would the vg/pg end up at on your unibase Christmas custard at 3mg ?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom