POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

A week to go until the Mrs gives birth

Discussion in 'Colonelboom' started by Colonelboom, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

Just a quick heads up really as I know that this subject is dear to the hearts of one :P

The time is fast approaching for my dear lady wife to drop baby number 2, at this point I will find myself in hospital with her and (just incase) any orders come through around that particular time they may be delayed... I mean, its not as if I am going on holiday and closing the shop up or anything:ban:but rather than getting things picked, packed and down the post office for overnight delivery there may be a day's delay.

When the time comes I will be getting my sales emails through on my phone so will contact anyone that may be affected directly, if its an issue I will happily do a refund for you but apart from one visiting person to the forum I think you are all pretty decent folks :)

In any case, I will update this thread as the fateful hour approaches.

Thanks

Leigh

#1 Colonelboom, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Reevo

Reevo Achiever

Good luck with the birth, hope mother and baby do well.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

Many thanks. I am just hopeful that this one doesnt need an emergency C-Section like the last one. It's hard to do business when you are shuttling back and forth to a hospital :D

4. Blossom

Blossom Achiever

Hope all goes well and you manage to juggle everything! Must be so busy, you'll need a holiday!

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

Yeah, running a household, new business and keeping an existing one going is certainly keeping me on my toes it must be said. I already need a holiday.

I am also about 75% the way through ripping out mu loft and rebuilding the conversion (myself) so the kids have got a biog open space, too much to do and not enough me.

6. Vapemonkey1980

Vapemonkey1980 Achiever

Our first was EMC and the second was "natural"... go for the EMC, the natural way is fooking dull :D

Best of luck mate :D

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Achiever

All the best on this happy occasion M8,hope all goes well for the 4 of yer(well 3 till the big day)

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

I think the problem with the section is it lays her up for a while, she is my order picker and packer until this baby comes so I am losing a valuable member of staff (don't tell her) as it is, if she has a section I have to take Mia during the day and go up to help her with the new baby in hospital too.

9. Blossom

Blossom Achiever

Have a look on Fast Tech, they may have cloned you by now...

10. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

I do keep checking for the Bungle clone. I don't think the world would want more of me though

• Like Like x 1