POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

A few WizMix juices topped up on site now

Discussion in 'Colonelboom' started by Colonelboom, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

Plusion, Menthol Asylum, Wizards Leaf, Raging Bull etc back in stock.

I am trying a few more of their flavours to see whether or not I think they are worth adding on the next order too as we only want to stock the flavours that do the right job!

2. vaporhead

vaporhead Postman

Rich bean rocket is amazing

Sent from my SM-G900F using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

I will give it a go. I have had a few disappointments from WizMix flavours so rather than order loads that sit around I am pretty choosy on what I will stock and only once properly tasted/tested. I have also not found many coffee vapes to be that great or have enough demand on them really.

4. vaporhead

vaporhead Postman

Demand I know nothing about coffee eliquid I know lots lol and for the money this is the best I have ever had just like a strong black coffee absolutely perfect.

5. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

That is where it falls down for me, Liqua released a Coffee juice when they launched and I got my sample bottles - tasted like coffee I think but no sweetness ruined it for me - far too bitter for me as I take 2 in a pint cup :)

They released a cappucino not long after and they sent me a few samples of that too, much better for me but still a little less sweet than I would usually take so not something I would use again. In order to offer a coffee flavour I would say that there ought to be three options : Plain coffee, 1 sugar and 2 sugars - those that take three or more should know that it rots their teeth and makes the world a more dangerous place too - so cut down :)

Loads of juices are subjective but by my train of thought making something like an everyday beverage is a bit dicey as we all like ours slightly different and are so used to taking it that way that any deviation tastes horrible.

6. vaporhead

vaporhead Postman

As you mentioned subjective I hated those two and any other that was even remotely sweet or milky I like intense black coffee and I like it fresh and that's exactly what this juice is. As said though It's a tough taste to crack to take to the masses

7. Diche

Diche Veteran

Find me a black coffee flavour with 3 sugars and I will definitely buy it, I love coffee but hate it with milk in. Coffee flavoured treacle is nectar :)