What's new

AbsoluteToro

eBaron

Vendor
For those that love tobacco liquids the absoluteToro.com is a reality. Fine Cuban tobaccos are used to create liquid tobacco like no other.

This thread is for any generic questions or need for help that you may have.

So glad to be back.
eBaron

For those that love tobacco liquids the absoluteToro.com is a reality. Fine Cuban tobaccos are used to create liquid tobacco like no other.

This thread is for any generic questions or need for help that you may have.

So glad to be back.
eBaron
Good to see you and your wonderful juice back @eBaron
Hope your well.

Hi @eBaron , good to have you back, I hope all is well.

I wanted to ask a question about the new base liquid that is going to be released. Will this need just nic adding to it to mix it up?

Hi @eBaron , good to have you back, I hope all is well.

I wanted to ask a question about the new base liquid that is going to be released. Will this need just nic adding to it to mix it up?
It is the same natural extracted base we use for our liquids but in lighter version. It is designed to be used in fusion DIY liquids. It would give a full body flavour and another layer in any liquid, even fruits and sweet juices. The results from our trials are outstanding.
It works just like a natural stock to gourmet cooking. I repeat, if the correct amount is used the results are superb.
We are planning to offer three 10ml bottles for free from next Friday with any order for testing. We have also created an online form for the feedback.

your welcome. not seen you for ages so wasnt sure you was a vendor. its hard work keeping that small list updated :D

See you SOON Georgio and Sara XX ;)

It is the same natural extracted base we use for our liquids but in lighter version. It is designed to be used in fusion DIY liquids. It would give a full body flavour and another layer in any liquid, even fruits and sweet juices. The results from our trials are outstanding.
It works just like a natural stock to gourmet cooking. I repeat, if the correct amount is used the results are superb.
We are planning to offer three 10ml bottles for free from next Friday with any order for testing. We have also created an online form for the feedback.

Thanks for the reply @eBaron, this sounds really interesting. Are you able to provide some form of guidance of how to get the best out of them (percentages, flavour suggestions, etc) based on your trials?

Back
Top Bottom