What's new

Vzone Preco Tank - A Revolutionary Plastic Design Pre-coiled Tank

There are days when those who suffer with Fibro, Arthritis, Neurological conditions that cause extreme shakes etc can find themselves completely stuck. Speaking as one of the latter, I'd definitely be looking at having a few of these on hand for "The Bad Days" as as far as I can see, it would be the perfect solution. :)
Exactly Rob. I'm in the same boat with fused wrists thanks to arthritis so undoing tanks that most people take for granted is not always the easiest for some of us so I will be up for trying this when they hit our shores.

There are days when those who suffer with Fibro, Arthritis, Neurological conditions that cause extreme shakes etc can find themselves completely stuck. Speaking as one of the latter, I'd definitely be looking at having a few of these on hand for "The Bad Days" as as far as I can see, it would be the perfect solution.
I'm sorry for that. Hope you will recover very soon.:)2

@Vzone_yolanda :) That's very kind of you, but sadly, it will be remaining with me for the rest of my days :(

I’m pretty sure that if you live in the u.k. these would not be accepted for recycling.

I fully agree with the comments about this being very useful for people with health issues affecting their dexterity. But at the same time it’s important to think about waste and environmental impact.

Personally I think something like this should be marketed specifically for people that would find it useful and would struggle with regular gear, and not just marketed as a convenience product, which unfortunately seems to be the case.

These could also be a great wee Holiday hassle free tank.....grab a pack n go.

I'm all about making things out of cheap plastic that you can toss away every couple of weeks and then have a nice new one, revolutionary indeed.

:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom