What's new

Best Tank/Atomizer recommendations?

Vapingproduct

Achiever
Following is a question asked by one of my customers

"I'm wondering if there's a better tank I can use that will give me a thicker vape cloud , I'm interested in the Kanger Subtank, but I'm afraid I'll need a new battery, right? Or is there a tank out there that will work with my battery iStick 30w and give me a thicker cloud at the same time? Any help is greatly appreciated! "

And following is my answer

Kanger subtank can compatibility iStick 50w, iStick 30w and other 30w mods. also work with Sigelei 30W, Sigelei 50W, Sigelei 100W, IPV3, IPV2, Vamo7 35W, IPV Mini, Smoktech XPRO50 BT50 and other mods. So if you are interested in this tank,you dont need to buy a new battery,you can directly use it on your iStick30W. Kanger Subtank MiNi Clearomizer Sub-Ohm 4.5ml Tank ,has subtank mini,NANO as well as plus in stock, if you need,you can give it a shot.

In fact, if you checked,subtank mini was regarded as the hottest clearomizer in the market,it is the latest product from kangetech team, it's a new advanced tank and has a large liquid capacity of 4.5ml. This tank uses kanger's invention-new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, the new coils work like a sub-ohm dripper but more convenient for the large capacity. The OCC coils are made with Japanese Cotton which can offer very great vapor production and flavor! This kangertech subtank mini will definitely offer the best vaping experience.

Kanger SUBTANK MINI Features

Larger liquid capacity: 4.5ml
New sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils made with Japanese Cotton.
New adjustable airflow control
510 connector
510 Drip tip compatible
Glass Tank
stainless steel hardware

Kanger SUBTANK MINI package contents

1 x Kangertech Subtank Mini
1 x OCC: 0.5 Sub Ohm / Range 15 - 30 W
1 x OCC: 1.2 Ohm / Range 12 - 25 W
1 x Mini RBA Base
1 x RBA Coil (Organic Cotton made in Japan)
1 x Tool Kit (screwdriver,screws)
1 x Spare Glass Tube
2 x Spare O-Ring
Kanger-SUBTANK-MINI-clearomizer.JPG

Back
Top Bottom