What's new

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

Hi @vapegrl @jimmeh1988 ,

I just checked with our warehouse and the post office , the orders both were shipped on May/13 and arrived in post office the same day .
The tracking numbers come out on May/14 and as the weekend the post office didn't sorting out and update online . Usually , it will can be tracked today or tomorrow .

Also when you got the package , please send a feedback through our website about how long you takes from your order placing to your goods received , if it exceed than 12 days as we promised , I will ask them give you the discount code for your next order accordingly.

Any question , please feel free to let me know. :)

Hi @vapegrl @jimmeh1988 ,

I just checked with our warehouse and the post office , the orders both were shipped on May/13 and arrived in post office the same day .
The tracking numbers come out on May/14 and as the weekend the post office didn't sorting out and update online . Usually , it will can be tracked today or tomorrow .

Also when you got the package , please send a feedback through our website about how long you takes from your order placing to your goods received , if it exceed than 12 days as we promised , I will ask them give you the discount code for your next order accordingly.

Any question , please feel free to let me know. :)

I have my tracking number now!

Looks like some good customer service @vapesourcing1 hopefully it can continue as the workload increases but may well add you to my list of China suppliers!

Hey there, just joined this forum to bring you up to speed on my experience and reassure some anxious people. I placed my order on May 11th. If you havn't ordered yet, make sure to include your phone number in the shipping address (at least if you're shipping by DHL like me). I recieved a text on May 14th with the tracking number for my order and a choice between having it delivered to my nearest pick-up point or to my door (assuming I was available from 8 AM to 5 PM). I chose the pick-up point as it's just across the street for me. Vapesourcing only got around to sending me my tracking number today (8 hours ago), which is fine given the weekend. My parcel is estimated to arrive some time tomorrow, I'll update you guys then if i've recieved it. So far, this looks legit.

8Ap9fs5.png

Hey there, just joined this forum to bring you up to speed on my experience and reassure some anxious people. I placed my order on May 11th. If you havn't ordered yet, make sure to include your phone number in the shipping address (at least if you're shipping by DHL like me). I recieved a text on May 14th with the tracking number for my order and a choice between having it delivered to my nearest pick-up point or to my door (assuming I was available from 8 AM to 5 PM). I chose the pick-up point as it's just across the street for me. Vapesourcing only got around to sending me my tracking number today (8 hours ago), which is fine given the weekend. My parcel is estimated to arrive some time tomorrow, I'll update you guys then if i've recieved it. So far, this looks legit.

8Ap9fs5.png
Where are you based @LeviDragon? I am in Uk and the only shipping method I have is the E-packet option (no DHL option available)

Where are you based @LeviDragon? I am in Uk and the only shipping method I have is the E-packet option (no DHL option available)
I'm based in sweden, sorry to hear there's no DHL option in the UK, definitely getting my $20 worth for it if it arrives tomorrow already.

Back
Top Bottom