POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by vapesourcing1, May 9, 2016.

1. MrTeaTime

MrTeaTime Legend

So that's the wattage you get when you push the fire button?

2. TMBNotes
  3. chopper

chopper Achiever

At 75w it is yes, for 140w it's 5.1v but I'm never that high, especially on a single coil as I have atm

4. chopper

chopper Achiever

Yeah, I've got 1 of them places near me. I'm more or less smack bang inbetween the pick up shop in the city centre and the locker place at Carlisle United FC car park, asked for the locker as they don't close at half 5. I work nights and all deliveries round my way from every courier is start of day so don't fancy waiting up till about 11am latest

5. Eternal Vape
  6. cleario

cleario Postman

That's why I chose the locker, it's open all night, luckily I managed to pop out on road test and grab it. Fires great.

Just annoyed the screens marked.

7. chopper

chopper Achiever

I can imagine. I scratched the screen on my sig when I was taking the plastic cover off and I was annoyed even though it was me that did it. Hopefully @vapesourcing1 will sort you out and cover your return shipping costs ;)

8. jimmeh1988

jimmeh1988 Postman

My second (spare) one arrived via DHL this morning. Need to shift it now!

9. cleario

cleario Postman

To be honest I'm annoyed, not annoyed enough to sent it back and wait for a replacement. I haven't got the patience for that, if that makes sence. If it was a local company I'd just pop in and sort it.

I knocked my subox over the day I got it and cracked the screen, that really annoyed me haha!

10. vapesourcing1

vapesourcing1 Overseas Vendor

Hi @cleario ,

Please help send the order number # and the photos to [email protected] , I will ask them check and solve the issue for you asap .

11. Afreeb

Afreeb Postman

How solidly is your back plate sitting on your unit? When i have batteries in it seems to suit fine but without batteries there seems to be a bit of wobble with mine... Not sure if that's normal or not - overall I'm impressed so far but i can definitely see where costs have been cut to produce these over the dna200's with a few points where the different face plates meet that aren't quite fully aligned etc...

12. chopper

chopper Achiever

Still sat in Hong Kong, yet getting delivered tomorrow apparently....will be v impressed if it is

Attached Files: