What's new

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

Hi @chopper ,

We have updated the tracking number in our website system yesterday , you can login and check . Also can be tracked on DHL online now. :)

It arrived today - and so did my HE4's from Gearbest on the same day - its a vaping miracle!!!! - great service @vapesourcing1
20160523_115404-1.jpg

So did mine, how ever I'm a annoyed that the screen has scratches on it straight out the box? Not sure what to do, it's something I want to keep at home and keep tidy, not sure it's work it now.

Any idea what I should do @vapesourcing1

Gave it a wash...ohm reader says 0.11. Sig says 0.09
If your only getting 3.7 volts at 140 watts, then even in the rx, it will begin to pulse past 160....then your looking at excessive battery depletion very very quickly....ramp up time will be massive....you need a series mod, not regulated to go that low....

I vape at around 0.12ohms in my American muscle, which is dual 18650, and even with 2 fully charged batteries I get around 2 hours of vaping....

Your better off at around 0.20ohms using a regulated mod

If your only getting 3.7 volts at 140 watts, then even in the rx, it will begin to pulse past 160....then your looking at excessive battery depletion very very quickly....ramp up time will be massive....you need a series mod, not regulated to go that low....

I vape at around 0.12ohms in my American muscle, which is dual 18650, and even with 2 fully charged batteries I get around 2 hours of vaping....

Your better off at around 0.20ohms using a regulated mod

I don't vape at 140w, only had my finger on the button to keep the screen on while the camera focused enough. 3.7v is 75w for me but it doesn't register a change in the screen for me until I press fire

So did mine, how ever I'm a annoyed that the screen has scratches on it straight out the box? Not sure what to do, it's something I want to keep at home and keep tidy, not sure it's work it now.

Any idea what I should do @vapesourcing1

I've just done what you did and changed my delivery to the local collection point.....did you have to have photo ID or did they accept a bank card with your name on?
Normally with RM they accept bank cards but DHL seem like it has to be photo ID. Don't have a driving licence and my passport is at my mums as I know I'd end up losing it when I moved house a few weeks back

Neither mate, mine was in the car park of toys r us. I put my phone number in and a 6digit code and I was done. I think it said it took 44seconds haha

Back
Top Bottom