What's new

What Are The Advantages Of Vaporesso GEN Mod?

gearvitaid

Postman
Hey guys. This time we'll be covering the GEN Mod by Vaporesso. You may like it if you are looking for a decent box mod, let's learn more about details.

Mod GEN makes high power devices more accessible to users than ever before. Featuring a unique casing which includes 4 layers of coating, it will bring you a soft rubber-like hand feeling, yet still smooth to touch. Moreover, the final coating makes it scratch-proof and flame retardant. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the mod integrates the advanced AXON chipset which enables it to fire from 5 to 220W and support the pulse mode and power ECO mode.
vaporesso_GEN_220w.jpg

Under the pulse mode, the AXON chipset will continuously give you a hit throughout your puffs (every 0.02s), offer you denser and more flavorful clouds with every puff. While in the power ECO mode, it can optimize your device's settings to give you that extra vaping time you need. At last, the mod is equipped with a 0.91" OLED screen, with it you can see essential vaping data clearly.

You may also like: harga lost vape orion q ultra

I have one of these mods and I will say they are really nicely made, very comfortable in hand ,in my opinion for what it's worth they are a very stylish and easy to use mod.

I have one of these mods and I will say they are really nicely made, very comfortable in hand ,in my opinion for what it's worth they are a very stylish and easy to use mod.

Same here. I bought one just recently (well the Gen-S but it's basically the same mod) and I've been vaping my Falcon 2 on it but can be used with any tank with a 510 pin. Nice comfortable size and has a good chip so does a very good job. If you shove a couple of P26A's into it then even if you chain vape MTL at low watts I should think you'll probably get about two days between charges.

I am another regular Gen S user and have loved it since the day i got it. What i don't get is why label it S when nothing is really different from the original, seems more like a money making scam with the Gen S being £10 or more expensive. is whatever has been not added worth a 10er ?

I am another regular Gen S user and have loved it since the day i got it. What i don't get is why label it S when nothing is really different from the original, seems more like a money making scam with the Gen S being £10 or more expensive. is whatever has been not added worth a 10er ?

On Ecigone both mods are currently the same price of £40. The difference is with the kits. The Gen comes with the SKRR-S tank while the Gen-S comes with a NRG-S tank. Don't ask me what the difference is because I haven't used either of them. I think I saw they are now bringing out a Gen-V which again looks like the same mod but obviously a different tank although I don't know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom