What's new

Vaporl Giveaway - Win Starss Romeo Pod System Vape Kit for free

VVincent

Achiever
1567667663.jpg

Starss Romeo Pod System Vape Kit is the latest product from Starss, which comes with mini size and attractive appearance. Powered by 1200mAh battery, this small pod kit can fire up to 25W. It also supports 3 adjustable power modes including low(3.0V), medium(3.3V), and high(3.5V). The included pod has 2ml e-juice capacity and features top filling design for leakage-proof and adjustable airflow system. For the coils, there are two types of coil including 0.6ohm mesh coil and 1.4ohm regular coil in the package, all of that bring you different vaping experience. With a light indicator on the side, you can get the battery life clearly.

How to Enter?

Share the best vape device you ever used(mod/pod/RDA/RTA etc) and tell us why do you like it

And we warmly welcome everyone who wants to be a reviewer on our website, or you can also introduce reviewers. More details please e-mail:[email protected]

Please Note:
1. You must be over 18.
2. We will pick 2 lucky winners on September 13, 2019.

Last edited:
aegis legend with freemax mesh pro
my first ever Mod and tank it stopped me smoking

Vapesmarter custom stabwood hybrid mod and a steamcrave aromaniser lite. My perfect setup for long battery life at lowish watts and a nice restricted dtl draw.

The Best Mod I`ve used & still use is the Vaporesso Polar with Baby Cascade tank and Mesh coils, The taste makes all the difference But the clouds are something else, Not exactly people friendly.

Tow WinnersBigCloud @Gitchy
1568450727.jpg

1568450738.jpg

Congratulations again and please reply your shipment info in the following format.
Thanks, everyone for participating!
Don't feel disappointed for missing this one,
Stay tuned for more events from Vaporl.com!!!

First name:
Last name:
phone number:
Email:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip /Postal code:

Back
Top Bottom