What's new

New Arrival -- Smoant Campbel Kit And Amor NS Pro Atomizer

images

Perhaps, they did not think about the aesthetics. What they care about more is about the soft drink.
I

Why have they considered this to be a good idea? Do you think it's a good idea? When governments around the world are banning vaping, or introducing tighter legislation, an atomiser that takes eliquid and soft drinks is not going to help matters. I don't even understand what possible benefit it could be to a vaper, it's unfathomable. @Sourcemore Maybe you could ask Phil Bursardo to do a review of the kit? It might help me understand :5:

I find it quite intriguing. The more people lambast it, the more intriguing it seems somehow.

I know what you mean. I keep coming to look at it to re-live my initial horror.

Last edited:
Maybe because you are an old fuddy duddy? ;)

I think objecting to devices that resemble transformers, garishly coloured power tools or cheap hifi components, power banks you’d find in poundstretchers and training shoes from the 80s definitely wouldn’t make me a fuddy duddy :P

Seems quite aimed at the ‘youth’ Market, yes.

I’m not sure, it resembles in some ways a pipe or a soup ladle refashioned for the early digital era. These are both items that would appeal to the older folks. And you could easily fill it with dandelion and burdock or andrew’s liver salts.

Back
Top Bottom