What's new

Minimum spend $100

Coolie27

Achiever
Hi there, was looking at buying the Innokin Zenith. When I try to buy is states minimum spend $100. Is this now standard please?

Been having the same issue, I suspect we may have been assigned wholesaler status!
The rep on here suggested contacting customer support, but I don't think they understand what I'm asking (tried twice)...

No more orders on elegomall for me then :P

plus, beware of the actual tax which is also added when you use either shipping methods Yun Express of Post Parcel. Even if you think, right, I will choose DHL or UPS also be aware that the prices for those services have gone up DRAMATICALLY. Apparently they have NOT increased the cost of shipping. I will let you decide wtf
here is the tax when using yun express
Opera Snapshot_2018-02-09_024602_www.elegomall.com.png

here is the same items using dhl to avoid tax with shipping at $49 hahaha
hmm.png

just for a comparison of the massive hike in dhl shipping cost
haha.png

Been having the same issue, I suspect we may have been assigned wholesaler status!
The rep on here suggested contacting customer support, but I don't think they understand what I'm asking (tried twice)...

No more orders on elegomall for me then :P

Hi Red,
Sorry only just seen your reply.
It’s the only place that has the 4ml version too.
Sorry for late response, cheers for the reply.

plus, beware of the actual tax which is also added when you use either shipping methods Yun Express of Post Parcel. Even if you think, right, I will choose DHL or UPS also be aware that the prices for those services have gone up DRAMATICALLY. Apparently they have NOT increased the cost of shipping. I will let you decide wtf
here is the tax when using yun express
View attachment 151850

here is the same items using dhl to avoid tax with shipping at $49 hahaha
View attachment 151853

just for a comparison of the massive hike in dhl shipping costView attachment 151854

Cheers for the detailed response. [emoji16] only place that has the innokin zenith in 4ml. Oh well, I’ll have to wait for FastTech. Cheers

Hi Coolie27,

Thanks for asking.
The minimum order amount for retail member is $25 while wholesale need to reach minimum of $100. For which type of account you are using, please check here under you acount name. Retail as vape user, hope that helps.
upload_2018-2-27_10-10-25.png

Back
Top Bottom