What's new

GTRS 200w Box Mod with YiHi SX500 chip

Look what just came in the post!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji100][emoji100]
1507119407296.jpeg

Good stuff! So hopefully I'll have mine by next week (post to Norn Iron can take a few days extra).

Omg.. it vapes as good and looks as good as we all hoped!!
1507119885663.jpeg

Hope you all get yours soon guys!!

Mine turned up today as well. At work so no time to fiddle until tonight. Might de-squonk the Dead Rabbit, unless I'm in lazy mode, and just plonk the Sherman on instead. Feels good in the hand though (that's what she said). :)
a30c374f637aa02d04e8f48b94139f84.jpg

Mine turned up today as well. At work so no time to fiddle until tonight. Might de-squonk the Dead Rabbit, unless I'm in lazy mode, and just plonk the Sherman on instead. Feels good in the hand though (that's what she said). :)
a30c374f637aa02d04e8f48b94139f84.jpg
I tried both on it and the Sherman looks great on there..No overhang at all.. I'm glad I waited for this and not went with the IPV Eclipse.. I think this a muck nicer looking and yes it does feel great in hand.. Enjoy tonight's play session.. [emoji6]

One turned up here too, bit underwhelmed but for the folding shouldn't be fussy. I will say I am glad I paid half price too :)

Edit: for some reason I thought it would have the same real estate on the 510 as the G Class, but I think it may be more a 25mm atty thingy.

One turned up here too, bit underwhelmed but for the folding shouldn't be fussy. I will say I am glad I paid half price too :)

Edit: for some reason I thought it would have the same real estate on the 510 as the G Class, but I think it may be more a 25mm atty thingy.
My first impression was that it's quite a bit smaller than I imagined too. I guess I should have gotten the tape measure out eh? But I'm sure the Yihi chip will make me happier tonight.

My first impression was that it's quite a bit smaller than I imagined too. I guess I should have gotten the tape measure out eh? But I'm sure the Yihi chip will make me happier tonight.
Great news, it's a great one!

Back
Top Bottom