What's new

Dovpo Riva DNA250C Box Mod 200W

Everzon

Achiever
Dovpo Riva DNA250C Box Mod, made of Zinc Alloy & Leather, is powered by dual 18650 batteries with max 200W output. Dovpo Riva Box Mod features Evolv's DNA250C chipset and offers VW/ TC(Ni, Ti, SS)/ Replay modes for different needs. Dovpo Riva DNA250C Mod is equipped with 0.96 inch TFT screen to show the detailed data clearly.

Parameters:
Size: 39.5* 43* 80mm
Material: Zinc Alloy & Leather
Battery: dual 18650 Batteries(not included)
Output: 1-200W
Output Voltage: 0.2-8.0V
Chipset: Evolv DNA250C
Mode: VW/ TC(Ni, Ti, SS)/ Replay modes
Screen: 0.96 inch TFT Display
Resistance Range: 0.1-2.0ohm(VW Mode)
Resistance Range: 0.08-1.0ohm(TC Mode)
Temperature Range: 200-600℉/ 100-315℃
Charging: 5V/2A
Thread: 510

Features:
Zinc Alloy & Leather structure
Evolv's DNA250C Chipset
Powered by dual 18650 batteries with max 200W output
VW/ TC(Ni, Ti, SS)/ Replay modes
0.96 inch TFT Screen
Low/high resistance protection
Overheating protection
Short circuit protection
Reverse polarity protection
Overcharge/over-discharge protection

Packages:
1* DOVPO RIVA DNA250C Mod
1* Micro USB Cable
1* User Manual
1* Battery Usage Warning Card
1* Warranty Card

5% OFF coupon code for Retail & (Vip)Wholesale: XMA5

It shows the same price on elementvape so possibly.
Finally a dna mod thats not too tall so I'm probably in.

It shows the same price on elementvape so possibly.
Finally a dna mod thats not too tall so I'm probably in.

This is an ugly mod, go for the Dovpo Top Gear instead. both being duel 18650 so size is as it is. plus the Top gear is about £20 cheaper from UK. I don't think the Chinese vendors know that UK prices are almost the same now without the wait.
This is meant as a tip for everzon, here is an example. I purchased a SX mini SL mod cost me £50 shipped from Everzon, 2 weeks later i could have got the same mod for under £40 from ecigone.

Does anyone know why no uk vendors are stocking this yet can only find new vaping not sure if they ship from China or uk

Does anyone know why no uk vendors are stocking this yet can only find new vaping not sure if they ship from China or uk

Newvaping are in UK bud, that's why they are in the UKvendors section. great price £89.99 and arrives in 48 hours. I did get a Lost vape Thelema from Sourcemore cost me £80 shipped and was here in about 9 days no fees on top for it either .

Newvaping are in UK bud, that's why they are in the UKvendors section. great price £89.99 and arrives in 48 hours. I did get a Lost vape Thelema from Sourcemore cost me £80 shipped and was here in about 9 days no fees on top for it either .
How do u like the thelema. Ive heard it described as clunky looking but i kinda like it

its like the therion crossed with an Aegis Legend the battery door is like Therions. but similar to the Legends. The top of the mod is Centaurus style so slanted where the therion would be straight. Quite weighty but not heavy like the Odin250c. I really like it myself, you can get them for less than £100 on newvaping. I just went onNewvaping and won a 20% off coupon, thought ok i will buy a Riva using that. At checkout it would not allow me to use the voucher so i left it and will get one from Sourcemore soon.

Thank for the info mate I thought they had an office in Manchester but shipped things from China

Back
Top Bottom