What's new

Black Friday Giveaway -- Win Geekvape Kit and Golisi battery!

Fanfan_Golisi

Postman
Hello everyone,

Happy Black Friday!

Thanks very much for your love and support for GOLISI!

We are throwing a party with Geekvape, 1 winners will score a Geekvape Aegis Legend kit (Limited Edition) and a pair of Golisi S30 18650.

Rules: Leave a comment below about this two products.

We will choose one Winner next Friday(Nov.30)!

tzmGJ5q.jpg

Good luck!

Golisi Facebook : Golisi Technology
Golisi Instagram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

1. The Geekvape Aegis Legend is a real legend as it is proved to be shockproof and waterproof......
2. Golisi S30 18650s would be the perfect partner for the Geekvape Aegis Legend due to their long lasting power and life span ......

1. Never used the Aegis line of mods and don't think I would ever want to
2. I like having new battery companies to choose from and would like to try your battery's to see how they stack up against vapecell

1- I love the geekvape aegis (original) it’s my go to vape when out fossil hunting and can’t wait to one day update to the legend.
2- I am yet to use your batteries but have read good things about them and if the quality of your chargers are to go by they will be a good bit of kit

Thank you for the chance

Aegis Legend is a great piece of kit, perfect for any occasion and coupled with the Golisi S30 18650`s would make the perfect partner.

The Geekvape aegis legend and its the limited edition mod really needs special 18650 batteries , so the BEST mod needs the BEST batteries and thats the GOLISI S30 18650 batteries.

The legend looks a cracking mod. I have used the original and the mini but not the legend

Golisi batteries are performing quite will
(Review coming soon)

1 I'm after a heavy duty mod so would love to win the legend
2 never heard of golisi before tbh

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom