What's new

Best Pod System & Box Vape kit from Rincoe: $25.07 for Rincoe Mechman 228W kit, $19.9 for Rincoe Tix

VVincent

Achiever
Rincoe Tix Pod System Vape Kit 1000mAh & 2ml comes with high, medium and low three power modes, adjustable airflow satisfied both MTL and DTL vapers, including tix mesh 0.8ohm coil and tic regular 1.0ohm coil.

1566206227.jpg

What did Mike Vapes Say?

1566206451.jpg

Pros:
1. the construction of it is actually quite nice they really did a good job the build quality on this thing.
2. the mouthpiece is very comfortable, I like this one better than PALS mouthpiece
3. the airflow system is so easy to operate
4. I like that tight mouth to lung pull with very nice flavor
5. three different levels to adjust your power
6. type-c charging with a fast-charging
Cons:
1. I don't like the way they designed the refill method because you could easily get confused
2. I 've tried the 1ohm coil and on high power level, it just feels like it doesn't have enough power, if you're gonna do a high medium and low, the high should be at least three point eight

Click to get Rincoe Tix Pod System Vape Kit $19.9 with code TIX

Rincoe Mechman 228W Vape Kit Dual 18650mAh & 4.5ml features the ability to change different panels and personalized stickers, multi-protection, single mesh coil, and dual mesh coil, and easy top fills design.

1566208762.jpg

What did Mike Vapes Say?

1566209429.jpg

Pros:
1. The mod is actually pretty nice and beautiful, I love the way it feels, I love the weight of it, and I love the fire button, this is a very solid well-built device.
2. easy to use by click three-time fire button
3. The tank is a well-constructed tank, the airflow is sufficient
4. when you throw an RDA on this mod, it just looks beautiful
Cons:
1. The bottom is prone for tipping over so it's one of that tip-over mod
2. The display on it is kind of on the dim side when you're outside, it's a little bit hard to see, for inside it's fine.
3. this dual coils does not handle eight watts in my opinion.

Click to get Rincoe Mechman 228W Vape Kit $25.07 or Rincoe Mechman 228W Vape Mod $19.17

Back
Top Bottom