What's new

PROMOTIONS & NEW PROCUT

Angeliee

Representative for Hot Ecig

PROMOTIONS AND LUCKY SALE

Hi, guys, tell you a message. The home team game I support has lost. My mood is not good. So carrying my boss to engage in a big promotion and lucky sale this weekend to ease my unhappiness. There are a lot of offers. Please buy as soon as possible before my boss discovers.

upload_2018-4-13_12-14-0.jpeg

Event start time:2018/4/13
Event end time:2018/4/15

NEW PRODUCT

510 turn 810 PEI Drip Tip Adapter (3PCS) - Yellow $2.50

sku_74477_1.jpg

Product Type: 510 turn 810 PEI Drip Tip Adapter.

Authentic Aspire Speeder Revvo 200W TC VW Box Mod w/ Revvo Atomizer 2.0ml Kit (TPD Version) - Brown $56.99

sku_74486_1.jpg

Introducing a high powered kit option, the Speeder Revvo kit. The Speeder is a compact but heavy duty 200W mod. Dual 18650 high rate batteries power this device that is packed with all the extras that Aspire users come to expect. Multiple TC/VV/VW/TCR and CPS (Customizable Power Setting option) for the vaping sweet spot. It has been coupled with The Revvo tank with an all new coil design, the ARC, Aspire Radial Coil, where the coil itself sits horizontally in the tank similar to a 'stove-top' for great flavor and great vapor production. It's a 24mm diameter tank with a 3.6ml standard version and a 2ml TPD version. The tank has a fully adjustable top airflow by way of 3 airflow slots a Pyrex glass tank allows you to see at a glance the amount of e-liquid in the tank, and extremely easy top fill through a spring loaded filling tube. This powerhouse of a mod with the Revvo tank gives a vast array of adjustable options.

Authentic Aspire Typhoo 100 100W 5000mAh TC VW Box Mod - Green $39.50

sku_67375_1.jpg

Typhon 100 Firing Modes: Turning the mod on and off is the usual 5 clicks of the fire button and switching between or selecting firing modes is an easy task with the various combinations of button presses. Whatever your vaping style or preference, the Typhon 100 can cater, whether it be variable wattage, variable voltage, bypass (similar to using a mechanical mod) temperature control or setting up a power curve.

Authentic Aurelife Finger 24mm RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - Silver $23.50

sku_74488_1.jpg

304 Stainless steel construction; 510 threading connection; 24mm diameter; Supports single / dual coil build.

Authentic Geekvape legend 200W TC VW Box Mod w/ Aero Mesh Atomizer 4.0ml Kit - Camo $61.99

sku_74475_1.jpg

The Aegis legend is a stylish box mod designed to be water and shock resistant, the beast is now back and compatible with dual 18650 batteries powered by the new AS chipset that releases up to 200W output. This is a second to none choice for those who are looking for a durable box mod with extreme power and portability.

Blutz Ghoul Style 22mm RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer w/ BF Pin - Gold $9.90

sku_67369_1.jpg

Single post design with ceramic clamp; Single coil configuration; Adjustable side airflow; Deep juice well; PEEK insulator; Gold plated positive pin; Comes with bottom feeder pin.

Back
Top Bottom