What's new

Hotecig- Anniversary Celebration-Up to 50off - the activity is going on

Angeliee

Representative for Hot Ecig

• Surprise -Hotecig- Anniversary Celebration

Up to 50off - the activity is going on

From 0:00A.M 9th July 2018 to 23:59:59 9th July 2018 -only for 24hours

If you buy items for $10 to $300, you will have the opportunity to enjoy this discount- Up to 50off (Except for some limit products)

RULES&ACTIVITY STEPS

1:Join our facebook group:HOTECIG VAPING & SHARING

2:Please find the group announcement and there will be a link to enter the page, then you are able to get a code after entering it via your account on Hotecig and finishing other requirement .

3:Entering the code as required on Hotecig

4:Enjoying shopping on Hotecig up to 50%off.

Step 1. Click on the link from hotecig facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790734464512675/). You'll get this screen. Enter your email info.
upload_2018-7-9_11-8-15.jpeg

Step 2. You'll go back to hotecig facebook and click the same link you did in step 1. Enter your email again. Then this page will pop-up. Click on the link just below the authorization code (within the pop-up) and enjoy. Every item is listed with a VIP price. Sometimes only $1 discount. Other times 50% off.
upload_2018-7-9_11-8-45.jpeg

I would have liked your post @Angeliee but I don't do fartbook and I'm sad to see there's no other way your loyal customers can get a chance to bag a coupon...ah well, happy anniversary Hotecig [emoji512]

oh , no . sincerely sorry for the problem, and thank you very much for your support. it doesn't matter, if there is other promotion or discount in the future we will post it out . or you can contact with the [email protected]. we can offer you a coupon or discount . nice day

Thanks @Angeliee, order placed, folks this is a massive promo with some bargains and i mean bargains.

my picks. SX mini sl class. lost vape triade 250c both under $90.
vv 80w squonker for under $30.
sadly i am to skint to get the Triade :17:

rub it in why don't you @crustyfolker! [emoji12]
It would have been worth setting up a facebook account just for this promo Jane. If i had a spare £200 or so i would have spent the lot and more.
$20 for a voopoo drag?. Luxotic mech $22. aleader 80w squonker for $18.50 . sadly for me i had just over £20 to play with.

Back
Top Bottom