What's new

Stop China airmail to 13 countries including UK from now

Just a heads up...once it hits the gua(however you spell it) it will not update on the parcel tracking...normally 10 days after it stops updating you have about another 5-7 days before it gets to you. If its been sat at the airport in gauxhongdwangdo whatever for more than 14 days chances are customs has it here.

Thanks Steffi...so do I, I`d rather know it was lost forever than wait around in limbo !

Was that the 16th of Sept or Oct ? :)

Sorry, just noticed your reply. It was October so fairly quick to arrive considering how far it came. ;)

Just a heads up...once it hits the gua(however you spell it) it will not update on the parcel tracking...normally 10 days after it stops updating you have about another 5-7 days before it gets to you. If its been sat at the airport in gauxhongdwangdo whatever for more than 14 days chances are customs has it here.

Well i,ve just come in and i cannot get over after all the whingin i,ve done the postman whom i missed this morning has delivered a little red card telling me there is package for me at the post office waiting to be picked up i know it is the one from china because it has the tracking number written on it,what,s really puzzling though is it is still showing up in ghuangzhou on the tracking site anyway it's here at last.
your right though kurl it did dissaper for a bit but it,s puzzling how it showed back up the same place it started and thanks guys for all the advice over the last week or so you,ve been brill cheers.:smug:

Well i,ve just come in and i cannot get over after all the whingin i,ve done the postman whom i missed this morning has delivered a little red card telling me there is package for me at the post office waiting to be picked up i know it is the one from china because it has the tracking number written on it,what,s really puzzling though is it is still showing up in ghuangzhou on the tracking site anyway it's here at last.
your right though kurl it did dissaper for a bit but it,s puzzling how it showed back up the same place it started and thanks guys for all the advice over the last week or so you,ve been brill cheers.:smug:

Glad it id with you!

As i have said before the tracking system will not update once it leaves the airport in china if you used airmail or ems.

It may as well be in outer space as far as the tracking system is concerned - you just need a little luck, a few prayers and crossed fingers :)

Back
Top Bottom