What's new

Stop China airmail to 13 countries including UK from now

Health Cabin

Postman
Dear customers

We are very sorry to inform you that we have to temporarily STOP china registered airmail to the following countries:

Brazil, France, Indonesia, Mexico, Netherland, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spanish, Switzerland, Thailand, UK, Vietnam,

because airmail to your country is very slow and unstable due to peak season and stricter customs inspection.

We are not sure when airmail to above countries will be back to normal. We hate to keep you wait for long. So we suggest you to choose DHL or EMS , which are much faster than airmail.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Any questions, please feel free to use help desk on the right corner and submit a ticket.

Enjoy shopping!
Health Cabin Team

I am still waiting for a package that was sent on 19/09/2012 - this is the longest I have ever waited for a ChinaAirmail parcel from you.

Will choose EMS next time :)

I am still waiting for a package that was sent on 19/09/2012 - this is the longest I have ever waited for a ChinaAirmail parcel from you.Will choose EMS next time :)
Gotta love the Chinese Holidays!

It was sent before the holiday actually started or so I was led to believe.....it must be a terrible life for that carrier pigeon to`ing & fro`ing from Guangdong to Xiamen every week.

The inability to use ChinaAirmail now to get random small things on a whim means it won`t be cost effective any more for a lot of smaller items - which is a bit of a pain.

Some suppliers closer to home are probably on par with total costs once you factor in P&P....I did use EMS once for a load of cartos & flavours, but it really knocked the final price up due to the weight....
and ironically took longer than some previous "slow" deliveries did !

Oh silly me lol.
Only prob is if dhl parcels go via heathrow instead of west midlands ( had a few do this)uk boarderforce inspect them:(

Ha...so true....

my favourite is "expendibles for lung guard"...that`s a classic....although actually quite true !

Lol, I've bought a surprising amount of chargers before :) I wa going to buy one of those skull drip tips but I guess it'll be cheaper to buy here and pay shipping. I'll have to find somewhere that sells them and flavours or wick/wire.

Back
Top Bottom