What's new

MOK X-Priv 220W is Coming Soon, Stunning or Disappointing?

Healthcabin

Achiever
Another SMOK Kit - X-Priv 220 is coming soon. It goes with innovative lockable tank TFV8 prince. Feature the compact body with huge high definition colorful screen, the SMOK X-Priv will deliver the chase cloud vapor when working with the baby beast coils and new cobra drip tips. ARE YOU GUYS EXPECTING?

MOK X-PRIV 220W IS COMING SOON, STUNNING OR DISAPPOINTING? The letter‘mok’ should be smok ? right

I'm expecting - more of the same, repackaged by Smok.

This is the third new mod in 3 days.

@Healthcabin don't order Smok stuff you will find it hard to sell especially to this forum. To many Smok mods have had issues, falling apart, screen dying, paint flaking off, 510 problems, Aliens catching fire. None of this is good and more people are boycotting Smok products.

Stop production for a few weeks sit down and make a truely quality mod even if it means it $5 to $10 dollars more... save the reputation you have left rather then throw out more mods. I used stock smok but once you got worldwide the quality keeps dropping on every mod, coil etc you bring out. This is from a buyer who sales to the public who must have to replace 1 in 2 every mod i sell of smoks... only decent mod that doesnt tend to break are the V8 kits ... aliens, gx2/4, g320, t priv, g priv all shocking quality with the expectional one slipping through.

Stop production for a few weeks sit down and make a truely quality mod even if it means it $5 to $10 dollars more... save the reputation you have left rather then throw out more mods. I used stock smok but once you got worldwide the quality keeps dropping on every mod, coil etc you bring out. This is from a buyer who sales to the public who must have to replace 1 in 2 every mod i sell of smoks... only decent mod that doesnt tend to break are the V8 kits ... aliens, gx2/4, g320, t priv, g priv all shocking quality with the expectional one slipping through.
Treebox and Treebox plus are the only 2 Smok mods i have found to be good all rounders, Those you mentioned as bad examples i agree totally the xcube 2 was ok once they got the Firmware right which took a year. But all the stuff since The Alien has been gash quality wise

Back
Top Bottom