What's new

Halloween Sale everything 10-20% off. 250 USD enjoy DHL or EMS free shipping!

Health Cabin

Postman
Halloween-Sale2_3.jpg

It`s worth getting $250 worth of stuff, but not sure if I need that much ;)

need of course does not equal want

It`s worth getting $250 worth of stuff, but not sure if I need that much ;)

need of course does not equal want

Maybe a group collection, although I was more than happy that I ordered last week and received in 7 days on a $250 order not impressed that this week they offer a 20% discount on $250 order! Saying that I bought an ipad 3 for my wife's birthday this week only to find out today they released the ipad 4!!!! My advice to anyone ask me what I have ordered and wait 7 days for a great saving!!!

They usually have sales on at strategic holidays...but they don`t always come when you want them :(

So you can effectively get 155£ worth of stuff for 124£ shipped free...unless my maths is off.

i wish i,d started reading the forum before i made my first purchase with them

Last edited:
I did actually make up a shopping basket yesterday, but it was mostly cartos I had in there to make up the amount (like 40 boxes), and a few bits & pieces that I don`t even really need - I even added a Nova on there, and I`ve got one of those coming anyway.

So, I`ll give this sale a miss this time round as it would be just uneccessary extras....even half the amount of cartos I added wouldn`t be needed yet as I`ve got a box full already - so will save some money and get the chimney fixed :(

I did actually make up a shopping basket yesterday, but it was mostly cartos I had in there to make up the amount (like 40 boxes), and a few bits & pieces that I don`t even really need - I even added a Nova on there, and I`ve got one of those coming anyway.

So, I`ll give this sale a miss this time round as it would be just uneccessary extras....even half the amount of cartos I added wouldn`t be needed yet as I`ve got a box full already - so will save some money and get the chimney fixed :(

I,m only in the pool if your intrested i,d be happy to go half on a order .

Maybe a group collection, although I was more than happy that I ordered last week and received in 7 days on a $250 order not impressed that this week they offer a 20% discount on $250 order! Saying that I bought an ipad 3 for my wife's birthday this week only to find out today they released the ipad 4!!!! My advice to anyone ask me what I have ordered and wait 7 days for a great saving!!!

I,m just wondering how much juice you,ve ordered ,I,ve just made a order up but it contains 850mls of juice in 30 and 50ml bottles,along with a kit and a few vivi nova's ,it's probably only a small order to hc but i,m worrying it's too much juice to get through customs,any advice ?

Last edited:
I,m just wondering how much juice you,ve ordered ,I,ve just made a order up but it contains 850mls of juice in 30 and 50ml bottles,along with a kit and a few vivi nova's ,it's probably only a small order to hc but i,m worrying it's too much juice to get through customs,any advice ?

I didn't order any juice it was all gear, to be fair the parcel came within 8 days and the invoice on the outside stated value of goods was $45 and it was a lung guard, the contents was Vaping gear with a value of $250 so I had no issue with customs, I avoided juice after all comments about issues with couriers and juice, so can't really provide any further help on the juice front

Thanks mark because of the upcoming problems with the postal service i,ve deceided to leave it for now I had a parcel recently but it only contained 200mls it was posted with ems came in through east midlands unmolested but i,m worried if it comes via stanstead or the likes that may not be the case with the parcel i,d made up so i;ll give it a miss this time round until things get back to normal if they ever do.

Back
Top Bottom