What's new

Chance is coming!! Get amazing gifts!!!!

Healthcabin

Achiever
ENDS---Chance is coming!! Get amazing gifts!!!!

ENDING

hi guys, thank you so much for your support, the activity ends.
I am sooo sorry that as the number of participants doesn't reach 50, we are unable to offer the Cloupor mod.
I say thank you to everyone here, especially who join us and offer their deals, we appreciate all very much!
free gifts will be offered with new order as promised, time is no problem for us, valid forever.

above all, thanks to you guys!

Last edited:
Does my hand count? Because my face sure aint gonna be shown, not scaring the competition away!

Take your pick, (theres a Freakshow Mini with Odyssey 18650M in the foreground, IPV2S with Subtank Mini, IPV Mini 2 with Freemax Starre, iStick 50W with Subtank Nano, Darkhorse RDA being built on the Ohms Checker and lost count of the juice in the background)

Step in to my office-

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1429106268.638129.jpg

UMBONGO UMBONGO they drink it in the Congo.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Does my hand count? Because my face sure aint gonna be shown, not scaring the competition away!

Take your pick, (theres a Freakshow Mini with Odyssey 18650M in the foreground, IPV2S with Subtank Mini, IPV Mini 2 with Freemax Starre, iStick 50W with Subtank Nano, Darkhorse RDA being built on the Ohms Checker and lost count of the juice in the background)

Step in to my office-

yes, your hand does count ! thank you for your support!

Back
Top Bottom