What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

Only problem I have with that is I just dug out the envelope from my last delivery and the return address is Beijing, China. And it came Via China Post.

View attachment 150937
Fasttech is Hong kong which is probably why it takes time for tracking to update at first. i guess they send Via chin post but it has to reach China before it is put in the system to track. It maybe they have a returns centre in Beijing

Fasttech is Hong kong which is probably why it takes time for tracking to update at first. i guess they send Via chin post but it has to reach China before it is put in the system to track. It maybe they have a returns centre in Beijing
Look at the label. The Ship from address is China. I incorrectly said return address in my other post. It's actually the ship from address. It doesn't come from HK. Not according to the shipping label. It comes from Beijing. FT head office is in HK. They don't ship products from head office tho. And I don't believe they ship from HK to Beijing China only to re-label and ship on to the UK. Head office = HK. Factory = China

I do think you are right tho that FT have an exclusive shipping contract due to mass volume. Their tracking codes are unique and I've never had another vendor send me a package with a similar LX..... tracking number.

china.jpg

Last edited:
Look at the label. The Ship from address is China. I incorrectly said return address in my other post. It's actually the ship from address. It doesn't come from HK. Not according to the shipping label. It comes from Beijing. FT head office is in HK. They don't ship products from head office tho. And I don't believe they ship from HK to Beijing China only to re-label and ship on to the UK. Head office = HK. Factory = China

I do think you are right tho that FT have an exclusive shipping contract due to mass volume. Their tracking codes are unique and I've never had another vendor send me a package with a similar LX..... tracking number.

View attachment 150941
You will have to excuse me, Fasttech's head office is Hong Kong and that's what made me say what i said, you just reminded me of what i had actually read on Ft a few month ago. so yeh they are in Beijing.
Regarding ukexpress it is China EMS who bring to UK when you choose UKexpress i know of another that is really fast at UKexpress and that's called Yun Express i have asked GB to look into using them. 2fdeal use Yun and my last order which never arrived via free post got resent using Yun last Thursday it was in my hand Tuesday. Yun bring to UK then it goes to Royal mail wh0 then put their 48 postage label on and it arrives with the posty and looks like it has been posted from uk.

You will have to excuse me, Fasttech's head office is Hong Kong and that's what made me say what i said, you just reminded me of what i had actually read on Ft a few month ago. so yeh they are in Beijing.
Regarding ukexpress it is China EMS who bring to UK when you choose UKexpress i know of another that is really fast at UKexpress and that's called Yun Express i have asked GB to look into using them. 2fdeal use Yun and my last order which never arrived via free post got resent using Yun last Thursday it was in my hand Tuesday. Yun bring to UK then it goes to Royal mail wh0 then put their 48 postage label on and it arrives with the posty and looks like it has been posted from uk.
Hotecig can ship super fast as well. Last package took 5 days! But think they send overdue packages via different method. It was shipped 3 weeks late so think they super express it!

Hotecig can ship super fast as well. Last package took 5 days! But think they send overdue packages via different method. It was shipped 3 weeks late so think they super express it!
I believe your right with that too. There usual express is Yodel. I did get a similar thing of late took a couple or 3 weeks for them to ship the Capo to me but it arrived in about 5-6 days once they told me it had shipped

Funny you should say that but it is February 2nd now matey lol. so you meant last month. At a guess whoever exported got well behind and thus tracking is just updating this week

yeh, 16th 17th january and then got updated to 31st january on the 31st of january :D

ok so , 2 other orders via SLOW mail which were ordered on 20th and 23rd January both were delivered today yet the one ordered on the 16th January coming via"UK EXPRESS" (what a fucking joke) still not even updated on tracking let alone arrived.

@gearbest.com you need to sort your shit out pronto :mad:

• Order Submitted - yes
  • Payment Received - yes
  • Processing - yes
  • Packed - yes
  • Shipped out - yes
  • Product Dispatch - no
Does anybody know if shipped out means sent?

The product dispatch part is not selected so does this mean its not been sent?

• Order Submitted - yes
  • Payment Received - yes
  • Processing - yes
  • Packed - yes
  • Shipped out - yes
  • Product Dispatch - no

Exactly the same as mine

• Order Submitted - yes
  • Payment Received - yes
  • Processing - yes
  • Packed - yes
  • Shipped out - yes
  • Product Dispatch - no

Don't put a gun to my head but my reading of that is shipped out means it's been shipped. Product dispatch will mean delivered.

Back
Top Bottom