What's new

Gearbest "World No Tobacco Day" Giveaway

Taken from Gearbest mission statements.

"Exceptional customer service

We take your satisfaction seriously. We provide a professional, dedicated service for every single customer...."

Can I ask more publicly why none of the competition winners have recieved the items or a proper explanation as to what issues are preventing this from happening.

It seems Gearbest are very happy to use this platform freely for competitions, ensuring their name is promoted positively to a wide customer base. Fulfilling their aims for exceptional customer service is another matter altogether.

@Timwis @Ethendinythor @junglist

Taken from Gearbest mission statements.

"Exceptional customer service

We take your satisfaction seriously. We provide a professional, dedicated service for every single customer...."

Can I ask more publicly why none of the competition winners have recieved the items or a proper explanation as to what issues are preventing this from happening.

It seems Gearbest are very happy to use this platform freely for competitions, ensuring their name is promoted positively to a wide customer base. Fulfilling their aims for exceptional customer service is another matter altogether.

@Timwis @Ethendinythor @junglist
@Dadaran Just need to tell you Gearbest don't use the forum free of charge, if that was what you meant. All vendors have to pay a premium which is the reason us members get free access, technically vendors pay for us to have free acces or at least pay towards it.. I get you and why but thought you may not be aware that vendors have to pay for forum access

@Dadaran Just need to tell you Gearbest don't use the forum free of charge, if that was what you meant. All vendors have to pay a premium which is the reason us members get free access, technically vendors pay for us to have free acces or at least pay towards it.. I get you and why but thought you may not be aware that vendors have to pay for forum access

Thanks @crustyfolker, no I was not aware of that.

dear friends and winners,
so sorry for the prize arrival extension.
I would like to provide additional rewards to the winners and we have a talk in PM yesterday.
for our mistake, say sorry again.
we will deal with activity information after the first time in the future.
forgive us~
thank you for your supports and wish you have a nice day~
Anny

dear friends and winners,
so sorry for the prize arrival extension.
I would like to provide additional rewards to the winners and we have a talk in PM yesterday.
for our mistake, say sorry again.
we will deal with activity information after the first time in the future.
forgive us~
thank you for your supports and wish you have a nice day~
Anny
I passed your message on to @Dadaran and @Ethendinythor Anny

Back
Top Bottom