What's new

Gearbest "World No Tobacco Day" Giveaway

gearbest.com

Achiever
Dear friends,

Welcome to our "World No Tobacco Day" giveaway!

What is the prize:

1st prize: Joyetech eVic Primo Mini 80W Box Mod (1 unit )

2nd prize: Vandy Vape KYLIN RTA Multiple Color (1 units)

20170518090521_40462.jpg

3rd prizes: Aspire Cleito EXO Tank 2ml - COLORFUL (1 unit )

The Rules Are Simple!

#1 Write down how long you have used vapor product + #2 what do you want to say to the smokers

How and when will choose the winners:

We will randomly select the winner at 2017-06-16

GearBest reserves the right to make amend the rules. :)

7d0611d9cb4563081942621a1a3719c4.jpg

Best regards,
Gearbest

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway @gearbest.com and happy No Tobacco Day! [emoji2]

I'll kick us off
#1 I think I started using vapour products in about 2010, so it must be about 7 years [emoji1]

#2 I'd say "Do you really like the smell of tobacco smoke on you and your surroundings?"
I know it's not the most important disadvantage of smoking, but smokers do stink of smoke, and I think most are very aware that it's not good for them and those around them so I'd try to approach it from a different angle [emoji4]

#1 I started using vapour products on the 5th April 2017, so 56 days ago
emoji4.png

#2 I would say "You are welcome to try a vape, you never know you might actually like it"

Thanks @gearbest.com for the no tobacco day giveaway

Happy no tobacco day @gearbest.com

1. Iv been a full time vapour for somewhere between 5 and 6 years

2. Come on now they is no need to smoke anymore when you can vape! Its not that hard a switch think of it like when you had to switch your TV to digital do the same with your smoke

Thanks for the chance

#1 I have been vaping for 3 and a half to 4 years now and going on strong, I don't even think of smoking anymore.

#2 to smokers I say everyone has a vice, don't worry about it, but if you want to try vaping I know a great forum where there is so much help, advice and good people I reckon we can get you off the stinkies when you are ready.

2 all smokers do some research into vaping and the health benefits and guaranteed you will never touch a stinkie again

Back
Top Bottom