What's new

Delivery

Hope someone can look at this?
Ordered WB1801050042373407 on 04 Jan and paid extra for UK priority. No sign of it and no shipping info. Been shopping with gearbest for years, spent hundreds but the last few orders have taken forever! I raised a ticket, got an email back but there response wasn't displayed in my account!? Tried to raise another ticket and won't accept the captcha code... tried 12 times and gave up!

Hope someone can look at this?
Ordered WB1801050042373407 on 04 Jan and paid extra for UK priority. No sign of it and no shipping info. Been shopping with gearbest for years, spent hundreds but the last few orders have taken forever! I raised a ticket, got an email back but there response wasn't displayed in my account!? Tried to raise another ticket and won't accept the captcha code... tried 12 times and gave up!

will pass this on for you but as said it's the weekend so may not hear anything till Monday. Keep an eye on your GB account for a message as Elena will pass on the info to a colleague who will reply to you. Can i ask what the goods are as it maybe it's not in stock

will pass this on for you but as said it's the weekend so may not hear anything till Monday. Keep an eye on your GB account for a message as Elena will pass on the info to a colleague who will reply to you. Can i ask what the goods are as it maybe it's not in stock
@crustyfolker first thanks a lot for putting yourself out. Appreciate it! It was a tigertech Springer rta. It says on the order it has been shipped but I have no info other than that.
Thanks again

@crustyfolker first thanks a lot for putting yourself out. Appreciate it! It was a tigertech Springer rta. It says on the order it has been shipped but I have no info other than that.
Thanks again
No problem at all pm me the order number please so i can get it looked into for you. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom