What's new

customer service failing to resolve issue

Hello, @workshyfop postage costs have been refunded to you in our system, please give it 2 days so it can be credited in your account.

So sorry for your troubles and best whishes,

GB.

Pleased this has finally got resolved @workshyfop @gearbest.com

Hopefully we will never see a repeat of this!

this seems to be par for the course when there is an issue. always a case of having to keep on insisting for the resolution you, as the customer, wants rather than accepting the partial refunds and things that Gearbest initially try to get away with.

haven't failed to get a full refund every time though, its just quite a laborious and frustrating process.

although to balance things out, every purchase from them has been a very good price and generally arrives within 10 days to 2 weeks. and when there is an issue, i have always had a response to every message within a 24 hour timescale.

would still recommend using them to anyone, its just be prepared that any issues may take a bit of effort to get resolved.

Although the resolution process can be slow and painful, things always get sorted in the end in my own experience. Considering how infrequently things go wrong and the fact they do eventually get sorted, I think it's a small price to pay for the unbelievable prices we get without import tax and VAT.

I would never hesitate to recommend GB, 3fV and FT. I would also recommend HG although their regular prices are shockingly high. However, they have great deals at times and GB and HG get extra respect from me for their support of this forum and all the great giveaways they do!

Back
Top Bottom