What's new

$50 pop up message

shaqs77

Postman
hi

whilst browsing a pop up came up asking me to sign up for a $50 coupon. since i have done this (1 week ago) i still haven't received anything in my email or any sort of discount on my gear best account even though i have added an item in there. i am looking to purchase something now but just waiting for my discount.

i have submitted a ticket on my gear best account but the answer i got was very vague and not helpful at all.

I've just found my coupons in my account section. it is ten $5 coupons and when you try to use one, the price of the item goes up and i can't use more than one coupon.

i think this is misleading and unfair. i was going to purchase a snow wolf 200w mod from you but if your going to use underhand tactics like this then i might aswell take my business elsewhere.

I've just found my coupons in my account section. it is ten $5 coupons and when you try to use one, the price of the item goes up and i can't use more than one coupon.

Correct.
10 x $5 vouchers, valid for purchases of $50 or over.
10% discount for nothing, not too shabby.

It is shabby. Snow wolf is $92ish. Add a $5 coupon and the item price jumps up to $109!!! So with coupon works out to $104!

So you saying it's not shabby makes me think your vaping on something else

It is shabby. Snow wolf is $92ish. Add a $5 coupon and the item price jumps up to $109!!! So with coupon works out to $104!

So you saying it's not shabby makes me think your vaping on something else

Thats a GB fuck up, look for GB posts to find out how screwed up their website can be but I have used the voucher on multiple occasions in combination with points and it works.

On point two, also correct.

I was hoping to get $50 off my next purchase. Sod gearbest. I might go else where

hi

whilst browsing a pop up came up asking me to sign up for a $50 coupon. since i have done this (1 week ago) i still haven't received anything in my email or any sort of discount on my gear best account even though i have added an item in there. i am looking to purchase something now but just waiting for my discount.

i have submitted a ticket on my gear best account but the answer i got was very vague and not helpful at all.

Hi shaqs77,
If you don't mind, could you give me your order number or ticket number.
I will try my best to help you.
Waiting for your reply.
Thank.
Zarya

Back
Top Bottom