What's new

SXK Billet Box v4 DNA60

St00ble

Postman
SXK Billet Box v4 DNA60 for sale. Has some use-related scratches and scuffs (see photos). Works perfectly. Does have some minor play in the battery door but it doesn't fall off or anything. These things are very customisable so replacement doors of all colours and designs can be bought. Overall condition: 6/10

Comes in the box which is loaded with an RBA bridge, Kanger bridge and Aspire nautilus bridge. I lost the drip tip it came with (it was pretty poor anyway) but this will take any standard 510 drip tip.

RRP £129.99 from ProVape
Looking for £85 (including first class signed for postage)

Only selling because I have two and this never gets used. I bought two in case one broke (I'm always skeptical of clones) but the build quality on these is exceptional. The thing vapes like an absolute trooper and the DNA board is certainly worth the hype.
IMG_20190202_123111.jpg
IMG_20190202_123406.jpg
IMG_20190202_123417.jpg
IMG_20190202_123422.jpg
IMG_20190202_123859.jpg

Bugger! That’s led a full life hasn’t it?!

Bugger! That’s led a full life hasn’t it?!

Well loved Rob, well loved! I liken these things to a Toyota Hilux. Take all amounts of abuse and just keep going! (Not that mine has taken serious abuse but, as the scratches indicate, it's not been mollycoddled either)

if I was you I'd redo the photo's .. with all the lint ..it does look like it's been in a bar fight .. ..oh and the bottom connecter has corrosion on it

if I was you I'd redo the photo's .. with all the lint ..it does look like it's been in a bar fight .. ..oh and the bottom connecter has corrosion on it

Does it?! Can't see any myself. Just inspected it

@St00ble your asking for £85 it that condition when a new one is same price....sorry bud but i think your pissing in the wind

Back
Top Bottom