What's new

SXK Billet Box DNA60 (Black), Exocet, Kayfun MTL Reducers

Toastie

Achiever
Hi, hope everyone is well.

Looking to sell my Billet Box, has served me well in the last year. Moved on now so looking to sell, pin has been sealed from the second day of ownership, with Fernox as per the thread on this forum.

Comes with a nice drip tip, two spare boros, each with their respective glass and also one spare glass. SXK Kanger RBA, SXK Kanger Coil Adapter, SXK Nautilus Adapter, SXK Exocet which I believe has two lots of spares in the box as my first Exocet got damaged and had to be replaced, so I combined the spares, they are located in the second clear plastic box. I will also be supplying genuine Kayfun 5 MTL Reducers for use with the Exocet.

In perfect working order, only marks are to the base from being placed on surfaces and a slight rub to the paint on the inside, you should just be able to see it on the internal photo, bottom right beside the magnet, it's from the constant removal and replacement of the side panel.

_20200624_002818.JPG
_20200624_002835.JPG
_20200624_002851.JPG
_20200624_002923.JPG
_20200624_002943.JPG
_20200624_003003.JPG

This is the version with the USB port, only used the port once to connect to the software in order to rotate the screen to match the original BB.

RRP around £175-180, looking for £90, PayPal G&S, first class postage is included.

Hi @Toastie

If you happen to still have this on your hands next Friday (payday) I would love to take it off your hands. I completely understand if you receive an offer between now and then and want to move it on.

Cheers,
Joe

Hi @Toastie

If you happen to still have this on your hands next Friday (payday) I would love to take it off your hands. I completely understand if you receive an offer between now and then and want to move it on.

Cheers,
Joe

First come, first serve. I'll keep the sale thread open and uncompleted just incase you have to back out for an unforseen reason. People can see the messages so they'll know what's going on. Just give me a message when you're ready.

@Toastie you could try putting this in the Billet box thread, there's a Billet box sales thread .This is quite a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom