What's new

Squonkers, cheap, must go!

Stigweard

Postman
Hello peeps, I have a couple of squonkers that I'd like to shift to free up some space. Both are genuine, have been well looked after and are in excellent condition, they are the wismec luxotic (SOLD) and aleader killer (SOLD). Prices include postage and payment is via PayPal.
I also have a bunch of attys I'm selling which are in another thread https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...rippers/threads/awesome-atty-clearout.174083/ give me a shout if you're interested in bundling some bits together and I'll do you a deal.
I'm also throwing in a free eliquid with every item I sell, they are all decent quality brands, just not to my liking.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Thanks for looking! :2thumbsup:
15447125212897233502652021573587.jpg

154471238779797266138403150415.jpg

Last edited:
What battery does the wismec take and what like is the bottle for pressing as in firmness

tbh i prefer the(admittedly stiff) bottle over the silicon jobbies but thats me....... its a great bit of kit imo
Me too, the bottle is more responsive and doesn't splurge your juice everywhere when you're trying to fit it. It is a great bit of kit, it's in excellent condition and clean, nice resin panel, also has a matchy matchy resin 810 drip tip with it and 50ml of juice for good measure :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom