What's new

"musgrave" a small 18350 twin stem e-pipe with a huge POTV discount

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
"Musgrave" is for sale

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...n-stem-edition-mech-e-pipe-to-be-sold.177079/

made by me and only me includes 2 stems bagged boxed with a stand delivered to UK apes for £95 INC POSTAGE thats £60 yes £60 pounds below RRP only for apes here

(no attey but any 22mm will fit)

this is a mech if you don't know about mechs don't buy, please

PayPal good and services my normal warrantee (on my website)

piccies

IMG_7643.jpg

I noticed it is the fashion to show how big or rather small your mod is of late...ok the pipe next to an egg a normal medium sized egg from Tescos obviously the aforementioned egg is not included in the sale it can be if you wish

IMG_7666.jpg

here is Musgrave on his stand next to a small penguin (which is also not for included) note the matching stem with a 510 fitment

IMG_7667.jpg

close up of pengiun and of musgrave

IMG_7668.jpg

and again "did you make the table stu?" no, my wife did but I did make the dresser but alas, not the penguin

IMG_7669.jpg

short stem is included with a 510 fitment as well

IMG_7670.jpg

stand picture

so there you go this will be on here for a short while then it will be sold overseas

much love stu and alfie

edit no sorry the egg cant be sold as my good lady wife said you ate the egg stupid so no egg sorry

Last edited:
Nice Stu but not for me. i did like that DNA250c you did tho if i had cash then that would be the sort of thing i would go for

you would look good with a pipe you know one day one might land on your doorstep...........

If I wasn't broke I would easily rehome this. The more pics I see of pipes the more I want one. One day haha. Nice work as always Stu.

Back
Top Bottom