What's new

Yiloong Sqonking Geyscano 50w VV/VW Box Mod

** Spoiler Alert ** Language Warning!!

Right... Got an email from the supplier saying they were only given 20 boxes and they already have over 50 paid orders to fulfil, and will have no more....
As a Scot with the full range of colourful language of my nation I found it to great advantage when replying to this email. I don't suppose the phrase ' you fucking useless shower of fuckwit shite ' has ever been delivered with more feeling or more direction. I don't imagine I will have many dealings with this company again, but I don't feel a loss - just majorly fucked off...

I'm sorry this hasn't worked out Apes...

Jim

No worries. Thanks for the effort Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Call them this

屎忽鬼

Go on then,,, what does it mean? best I could find was a quick shitting ghost!!!!

At least you tried jim2110, appreciate it. If you come across another squonker at a good price let me know, I'd still be interested. £65 plus the chance of getting stung for tax and handling for an unknown device is a bit much for me, thanks anyway.

Thanks for all your efforts m8! jim2110. If anything else comes up keep me in the loop bud

Sent using Planet of the Vapes

Go on then,,, what does it mean? best I could find was a quick shitting ghost!!!!

At least you tried @jim2110, appreciate it. If you come across another squonker at a good price let me know, I'd still be interested. £65 plus the chance of getting stung for tax and handling for an unknown device is a bit much for me, thanks anyway.

"Anus demon"

pronounced, see fut gwai .... go into your local Chinese takeaway and call them that :18:

Usage ... not as bad as calling someone a chunt. More on the same level as arsehole or wanker

Surprisingly well made ....

Just cleaned the atty and waiting for it to dry :)

Nice one, where did you get it from in the end? Is it logo free or just on the other side? Hoping to have one myself any day now:D

I went for the blue..

image.jpg
image.jpg

Pretty solid for the price - and the atty too. Simple dual, nothing fancy, slot air but tasty, foggy and bottom fed.... Just how I like my...... Errr.....( remember who's reading!! )....err atomizers..!!

Jim

Yeah mate really good.... No USB is a pain and at 50W the batteries do zip down... But all in all pretty decent - atty is quite a machine for being part of the deal..

Jim

Back
Top Bottom