What's new

Yiloong Sqonking Geyscano 50w VV/VW Box Mod

jim2110

Mod Maker
Hi guys,
I do a lot of business with China, but I never mix my business stuff with my lurking on the forums, but this was too good not to pass on. Looking for interest from at least 16 people. I have a great discount on items as long as the order is at least $1000, so I thought I would offer this out to the 2 forums I use, here and UKV.
These are selling for $70, but will get a discount of 10%, meaning costs of $63. Current exchange is £42.22. This price will include postage and there will be no customs charge as they will be sent out individually, and will arrive approx 7 days from shipping. The manufacturer is listing prices of between $40-60, but if anything is wrong with a box then they will replace but only on the next order. With the 2 issues I've had with this company one was a lost parcel refunded more or less immediately, the second was a bust Istick, replaced without having to send it back.
I have a superb relationship with this company, both support dept. and the online sales dept. it's all about trust I know but through my business work I trust thus company completely.
I'll definitely get one as I want to give this Squonking thing a go, and I reckon at this price it's a goer. If I don't like it then I'll pass the box on. Thought the May be others who want to give it a go too.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

50W, 1 x 18650 battery, adjustable 510, 13ml bottle. Silver aluminium anodise finish....

Thoughts please .. And also can a Mod keep me right on this as I don't usually do the group buy thing.

Thanks

Jim

Last edited:
Hi Jim, very interested in this mod, please keep me posted.

Thanks.

Jeff.

Hi Jim, very interested in this mod, please keep me posted.

Thanks.

Jeff.

Will do Jeff - it's already to go so if I get 5-6 interest then I'll move to active. Gonna put a GB up on UKV too so hopefully....

Jim

I was looking into these myself. A couple of questions for you if I can.

1. Does it come plain like the one pictured here or does it come with "Geyscano 50W" plastered on the side of it like I've seen around?

2. Does it come with the atty? I've seen some do and some don't.

Interested

Registering possible interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I was looking into these myself. A couple of questions for you if I can.

1. Does it come plain like the one pictured here or does it come with "Geyscano 50W" plastered on the side of it like I've seen around?

2. Does it come with the atty? I've seen some do and some don't.

Interested

Hi TV,
Yeah on the company's website it's got Geyscano on the other side...( I will double check with China tonight/tomorrow morning ) and it comes with the atty - simple three post job with cyclops AFC... One in the pics..

image.jpg
image.jpg

Jim

Will do Jeff - it's already to go so if I get 5-6 interest then I'll move to active. Gonna put a GB up on UKV too so hopefully....

Jim

Jim. there are a lot of vapers on AAEC forum, who are looking to get this mod, suggest you put post up on there as well. Must NOT have logo on mod,otherwise they will not be interested.
Jeff.

Jim. there are a lot of vapers on AAEC forum, who are looking to get this mod, suggest you put post up on there as well. Must NOT have logo on mod,otherwise they will not be interested.
Jeff.

Thanks Jeff I appreciate the heads up mate but it's not a place I'm on really. Also just need 16 folk from between here and UKV to get the discount. If more apes or Vapers that's great as its these forums I'm a part of so don't mind putting a bit of work in for this but not for somewhere I don't frequent ... maybe If there's not enough interest on here and ukv I might flag this GB up to them, but for now keeping it small and keeping it local ..
And I've sent emails to find out about logos.

Jim

Hi all,
Got a reply from the online manager 'Terry' ... The only boxes they have at the moment are the silver ones WITH the logo, but he has asked for the without logo boxes to be supplied, and different colours if possible so he will keep me posted. I have told him the logos are just not acceptable so logos = no business...
I'll obviously post here as soon as I know more details.. I'm not imagining a long wait...

Jim

Back
Top Bottom