What's new

Vaporesso Green/Gold/Rainbow Revenger kit Giveaway- 5 to WIN!

Righto then. Mine arrived ages ago but I haven't used the tank only the mod itself...

Plus points

Surprisingly light for a twin 18650 mod
Well built with a great finish (I had the green and it's held up well)
Clear screen with a clock (if that's your thing....)
It works....

Negative points

Fussy menu but as I don't use TC, it was fairly simple to get my head around it.

And that's about it really....

The nrg tank is actually quite good unlike the shite smok which I don't like.
Just bout 9 more coils from fastech. The sliding top is so much easier than the smok tanks.

You're such a smokist DJ ;) nothing wrong the the smok topload, actually I prefer it to be that way, provides more of a "lock".

OK so I've only just fired the mod up about 20mins ago and like @daz_app found, it's a fairly fussy user interface that took me a good 10mins to figure out and even then I'm not sure I fully know what I'm doing with it. I quite like the clock feature gives the front a slightly elegant look. Buttons are nice and sturdy and give a reassuring click unlike some mods.

Put a couple of partially charged batteries in and tried charging them directly through the mod, seemed to work well but when I then put them back in the external charger there was an 8% difference, not sure if it was the batteries so going to try one of the new sets I bought from fogstar.

I also got the green one and the colour is really nice and vibrant although I have somehow managed to chip it already... either that or the wife did it earlier when messing about with it and doesn't want to own up to it. Unfortunately given its colour it's pretty noticeable.

The tank, now this is have been using pretty much all day and I have to say the flavour of it is superb, would go as far as saying it's as good if not slight better than the cleito 120 that I currently use when I'm out and about. Will defo be putting it into the rotation especially when I was lucky enough to get the 5ml version.

All in all a good mod if not a little annoying to use at times and a great tank thar I would highly recommend to anyone considering it just need to remember the coils can cost from what I have found anywhere between £8- £13 for a 3 pack of G4 and between £10-£15 for a 3 pack of G8 coils.

yeah the interface is quite challenging for the first time..took around 10-15mins to fiddle around.

I dont use TC, so skip that for me. surprisingly the NRG tank is quite good. however i just fill it with 1-2ml of juice (can go up to 5ml :P) just to test it.

220W but at most i just fire it at 50-60W.. never liked high wattage LOL

all-in-all, its a great mod, sufficient firing power, and light enough to carry around.

heard that there's revenger mini coming out that's using only 1 batt and power up to 85W

mmm think i'll pass only pros seem to be the looks and weight, I prefer straight forward function over form.

Back
Top Bottom